Qlik Sense insights, DevOps tools, building things, breaking stuff, fixing them… and the occasional random ramblings.
Welcome to Ptarmigan Labs!
This site is the home of both my company Ptarmigan Labs AB, as well as a conduit for personal thoughts and projects.
Through the company I offer consultancy services revolving around Business Intelligence in general and the Qlik ecosystem in particular.
Having spent 10 years at Spotify taught me a few things about dealing with large data volumes, rapidly changing data landscapes and running a large, global Qlik Sense environment efficiently.
I am a 2018, 2017 and 2016 Qilk Luminary, as partner programs go that one is pretty outstanding.
I offer expert services in fields such as
– Planning, deploying and running large Qlik Sense environments
– Migrating from QlikView to Qlik Sense
– Hosting of Qlik Sense in Google GCP, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
– SenseOps. I.e. the use of best-practise DevOps concepts in Qlik Sense
– Using Qlik Sense with large (partially unstructured) data sets
Full bio available on LinkedIn.
The blog at ptarmiganlabs.com focuses on Qlik Sense thoughts, tools and insights, but might also include posts covering other topics of interest for those interested in gadgets and electronics. Some will be BI related, some not. Feel free to use the category links at the top of each page to navigate to your field of interest.
Above all, this site is about learning and sharing as we go along.